Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Peter & Rinny Wedding

Yeah..congratulation to peter n rinny....haha...so happy saw walk in the church..feel so hapiness..haha..

Saturday(14/06/2008)

-i wear purple white that day..
-and also video man that day..

1st time be video man..so nervous n stress coz never get this job b4....some more that is their memory lagi..ohno..if i i shoot not good oh..will spoil their sweet memory n become sour memory oh....so i keep pray pray pray..haha..thank GOD...so smooth that day...but oh..die lo...got 1 part i din shoot oh..is they need to give their parent "yum cha" tht moment..ohno..sei lo....really feel so sorry oh..ohno....bcoz oh..they "yum cha" tht time oh..i eating at downstair oh..ohno..more die oh...aih..sien lo.....

haha..same colour....all of them saw us n took picture..lol..gao siao dao...haha


Sunday(15/06/2008)
Wedding Dinner

Yeah..dinner time....tht nite got some performance..ya chee singing ..bao jing n joyceline dancing...hmm...so busy n tired tht time..coz i taking the video cam non stop oh..make my hand became L shape dy..waliu..just eat wbit only oh..luckly table member got left some food for me...haha..


Peter & Rinny Wedding

RICE


2 comments:

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

help me to grats them! couldn't grat myself cause i'm not there in kl

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

help me to grats them! couldn't grat myself cause i'm not there in kl