Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 8, 2008

House Blessing(06/06/08)

Yeah..that day got house blessing with those housemates n my church frenzZZ...haha..so many ppl..we bbq tht nite..n i prepare water tht day..tht day so rush..coz we got moral meeting..lol..thn i said ohno..not enough time dy..thn i asked travin..fetch me go buy water for the bbq and also buy Siaw Ting' bday cake...thn travin so good..wah..she fetch me n accompany buy those things oh..so touched..lol....she fetch me buy those things thn she back her home take the container lagi tim..thn fetch me back my home again..u knw la..from ridzuan go to my hse so far 1 la..wah..really touched oh..so good o her....really duno want thx her how many time o..wahaha...when i reached house i continue my things in my house lo..prepare all the water n waiting for the house blessing lo..ohno..so sad..my share group come late wah..haiz..nvm la..at least they got come..thn good la...wakakaka...thn we decide to have a share group in outside lo..coz carol came back dy ma..so we want have more deep with carol lo..some more kenny is here too..wahahaha...we went macd eat drink talk n share..haha....finally i din have join the bbq with them...lol...

in the same day..is also siaw ting bday..so we plan to have a celebration in my house during the house blessing..manatau change plan dy..coz we need to have share group in outside..haha...thn nvm la...we think think think..ahh...thn we asked cassie to help us take the cake to her house 1st...thn we just plan how to celebrate la..after tht hor..so ngam carol need to see siaw ting new dress..so we got reason to go up her house lo..wahaha..thn we can celebrate at siaw ting hse...when reached her hse..alvin go to his house to take the present,in the same time,i prepare the cake n gv surprise to siaw ting..haha...finally our plan so smooth..can gv siaw ting a big surprise..n alvin put the present in the corner n din tell her,coz wa want wait siaw ting to see it byself ma..manatau she din see n we back home she just saw it thn just call us..apa ini..

Happy bday to Janet Hiew SIAW Ting__


RICE

2 comments:

為自己穿上一雙舒適的鞋 said...

yor yor. said till so touched.. haha.. ok lar.. 2molo own me a lunch, you know lar.. petrol is increased already. wakakaka....

z - rIce said...

aiyo..petrol increased thn use cooking oil lo..the colour almost same la..haha