Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 26, 2008

开工大吉,Wad 得就 Wad ! ! ( 3 )

Owh~~~~..damn tired today..ustnow went to kelana jaya work...today we work at Kam's sis office...lol...damn hot...n also do the same things...pack things also...lol..but pack diferent things la..but damn sien 1 is...also olympus..apa ini..now i see olympus also will scared oh..wahahah...tired ah...when finish job..thn back to sunway n dinner with my fren..lol..i forgot want to eat dinner with sg tim..wahaha..after tht i just see my sg member eat only lo..haha...thn go to alvin fung hse sg..thn come back home lo..wah..damn tired oh..u see me write till like ths also knw i roughly write 1 lo..coz i damn tired oh..but i want to blog also..wahaha...forgot to say...today is my last day work this part time job..yeah....no need wake up early dy..wahaha....oh ya..this morning forgot to set alarm..i suppose is wake up at 6.30am 1...lol...thn nick call me many times i just wake up.some more i set to silent mode so din listen my phone ring..duno y i can feel my phone is shaking...lol...lucky i still can rush to wash up n go to work...yeah...haha..thts alll la..

RICE

No comments: