Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Disappointed ! ! !

Wat The..damn sien..damn tulan,...damn nyiak sai...ngiao....really sien dao bao oh...apa ini....i treat my bro damn good..but..but..aih.sien oh....i really wish them....aih...sien oh.....but they...aih..sien oh....i good to my brother...but my brother make me disappointed..chiu..sien la....really yaosiu..when we talking tht nite..i really feel want to slap him gao gao oh..apa ini...luckly tht time my mood is damn good ...if tht nite i moody like last time ah...i really will slap him gao gao oh..ngiao...really sien..i really nth to say dy oh..==|||..

uih..go a head la..yorr...don make me disappointed...yorrr..no change la..ghost ask us are brother meh..yorr....if not i really slap u gao gao ah!!sei fan cheong....yorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

i just can offer my brother is...don miss ur chance la..yorrr....i will so tulan leh...when i saw became like tht dy...yorrr...really siao liao siao liao..

aih...really kisiao oh...i wont forget this things in my life..apa ini..!!

RICE

No comments: