Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Holiday day

Holiday...today went to taylor mook leng lui..haha...wah..so many leng lui oh....hmm...but y the one....aih..haha.nola..nola..haha...

after taylor thn back ridzuan yum cha thn go subang ville watch dvd at jason hse....haha...suddenly found out some funny pic in jason hp..haha

thn wait for lee jie fetch me n go praise team..i put all my stuff inside lee jie car...din bring down..when the practice end thn lee jie back 1st..so all my staff left in lee jie car..ohno....sien oh.no key oh....nvm la..take with her on saturday la..haha

after tht yum cha at Mcd again.....yorr..actually i don 1 eat 1..but i help sook ching bought it...thn she don 1 dy.becoz got some reason...thn count lo...i just eat it lo.apa ini..i told them but they not trust me o..sien oh....feel disappointed oh..feel rejected oh...n the funny sook ching keep play my burger...like a small child like tht..haha...make my burger became like a bday cake

see
RICE

No comments: