Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 15, 2008

EG back..YEAH!!!

this morning went to college meet yenny..she said me talk too much in class oh..yorr...so deduct my marks oh...sob sob...

after meet yenny thn movie with pat pat..watch MEAT TRAIN..nice...coz long time din watch horror movie dy..haha..

story-80%
horror enough?-70%
nice?-80%

after tht went to pudu take my guitar..wah.....alot of wrong way..funny dao..yeah..took back my guitar dy..happy...can play gao gao..haha..but the uncle make FLOWER my guitar..yorr..sien diao oh..

after tht went to chicken buffet...wakakaka....chicken buffet again..
[(patrick..sorry..din eat with u.coz it is sudenly want to eat 1..hehe)actually patrick keep ask me to eat with him 1,.but i said so sien n expensive...hehe)]soli soli.....
and saw Jpang,Victor Da Lee n Jo Jo Jovina..but they din saw us...sob sob...


after tht praise team,,

after praise team yum cha...

after yum cha back home chit chat n blog...

after blog....see la..if tired thn sleep la..haha..

RICE

No comments: