Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Mobile Icon

Yo...finally i have done my 5 vector & 5 raster icon la...ahh...can relax dy...but still got wallpaper...i m doing wallpaper now..hope can done before i back tawau la..haha..coz my flight is later 7.20am..i need get ready at 4am n 5am need go fren house n wait the taxi lou come to fetch us...so..hope can done it before 4am la...yeah!!


These are my 5 vector icon for mobile phone..can knw wat icon here?give me answer ya..haha

And these are my 5 raster icon....can knw wat icon here?give me answer again ya..haha



Give me comment ya...thx

rice

3 comments:

HEIDI_SINYEE said...

zi mi! your icon really nice la!
i like those devil icons!
very interesting!

Zhen Yi said...

ur icons so nice...i like it...but i gt bit confuse wat is the 3rd raster icon?hehehe...XD

KaRo/Kah Rou said...

i can recognize all the icons except the 3rd raster icon...=P