Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My CareLine

Wah..i think my Pshit Ymax was created by TOA IT department..coz now i only realize, always mid night2-3am just can online..deng~~~although toa students are always sleep late la..but also don too care us la..yorr~~~now is the time to do research..coz when the sun wake up i cant online dy...i really give it BOMB DAO~~

here is the proof of how my line care me..
i think the line wan me to be steady and don too rush when doing my stuff..
u see~~~

take attention at the restaurant city's worker's position and their pose...all are in the same place..never move 1...after the restaurant thn spot the clock..already hold it more to 20 minutes cause i print screen and photoshop edit abit n write my blog ++-- and until now also stand in the same post..

3.52am . . .



4.04am . . .

now the time is 4.20am . . . (they also standing at the same place)

btw....the quality for these 2 photo are low quality coz i scared i cant upload it..thank god i can upload it...

already 4.24am . . .(also remain the same)


i really damn dulan dy...deng~~~i called the customer service many times dy..n they said like this like that..can solve 1...just put my modem here there up down bili bala bili bala..n said wait the technical guy come to fix it..i remember my line cant on since 14th of may..n they report my case at 17th may..until now also didnt come to fix it..wah~~~like tht i die lo...i no need on MSN n FACEBOOK i also wan to do RESEARCH 1 ah~~~no need survive meh~~~yorr~~~

4.30am now . . .(my RC worker still standing in the same place..so pity them)


_____________________________________
Additional part..
just opened my mail box and received the Pshit bill statement...wah..make me more dulan...the line like shit now still wan take money from me..siao~~

that time i called to the company n they said help us report our case and they will automatic help us deduct the money of 14days..but now is original price..rm99.."deng it lung" ah~~
need to called them n complain again..slap slap slap....
_____________________________________
RICE

1 comment:

小彭 said...

ask TOA go to hell