Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 15, 2009

我要忍

last nite play facebook gao gao...leave some comment to play play...suddenly have a DOG come to kacau kacau...deng...suddenly scold this scold that...said i duno how to communicate...what the..said me taukei zai..wasai...and his words..10 words got 8-9 are rude 1..deng~~said me tau kei wah..he more tau kei la..so old already still talk many rude words..what the...when u see what the DOG type u also will beh song when see it..but i wan to
忍。。。忍。。。忍。。。忍。。。忍屎忍尿都要忍!!
he already over my baseline..u scold my mother and keep F me n D me...but i also need to忍。。。忍。。。忍。。。忍。。。忍。。。

but he also kind la..he asked me becareful when i come out from my college...he also knw how to care me...i really felt so touched...

btw...Mr. Dog i wish u will see my blog..and i sure confirm u will more angry me..ngek ngek...when u angry..i happy....u more angry..i more happy..cause i already stop the conversation with u..somemore i don have say any bad thing..is u bark like a dog..say this say that...give who also beh song la...deng u....scold my mother somemore...wah...what kind of education u learn oh?u don tell ppl u are my classmate's brother oh..oopppsss..i dunno where should i put my face oh..

again.. Mr. Dog..if u see tis again..if u wan come to find me yum cha or need me to BECAREFUL when i out from my college..thn u just come la...cause in the end i think u are not mature enough and still need a lot of time to have a good education..

My fren..don ask me who is the dog la..cause i think the dog no face to let ppl know him..ooppsss...is "IT"

2 comments:

KaRo/Kah Rou said...

walao~ hahaah calm down la~~~ ren yi shi feng ping lang jing =)

z - rIce said...

ya...i ren ING now..if not i quarrel gao gao with him dy...i already tahan..but he still wan to quarrel with me..deng~~make me damn beh song...*slap slap*