Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Web Design 1

Here are my Web Design 1

Title : If i m a Soldier

Here are my web pages

Home page
Profile

Photo Album
Diary
Contact
1st of all i want thanks to patrick ..coz i used his photo...wakaka..and thanks Sam & Adele got gave me some idea/suggestion...hehe
and the most important person i need to thanks is THIS GUY.
haha...thanks him for teach me all those html things and how to link it link tht...lol....

this html make me blur+confused...wah..i can die for this...luckily he help me and teach me la..lol...

lol..tht time was in jason house..ya wen and xing u also here..so inside the house are never quiet 1...haha..when i in the living room..keep talk with ya wen..when inside xing u room keep talk with him..sometime ya wen will shout my name and ask me do ur project ah..lol..so funny

we started at 3am..haha..coz before tht jason not free..coz he so BUSYYY oh...hahah..i duno wht he busying la..haha...thn suddenly said wan go fetch ya chee thn i follow lo...since jason not free..haha...manatau..ya chee said..so hungry..thn we go yum cha lo..so finally 3am just back home and just start do the html..lol..we used 3hours to done this project..so u said fast or not..hahahha...already 6am..tht mean this morning 6am we went to mamak ate maggie goreng..haha..thn back to jason's house sleep thn 8.30am wake up n go to class...wah..damn tired today..

damn busy man~~~

ASSIGNMENT ASSIGNMENT
MR2+ MR2+
STRESS STRESS

RICE

No comments: