Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nite class = nightmare class

1st time attended nite class..walao..really sleepy dao~~~...

lol..like Mathematik class like tht..haha

all are action script..haha...nvm la..so funny also la..the lecturer so gao siao...so fun..not feel boring la..haha...

during the class...cherly keep called me...disturb me oh..yor..i wan be good student de wa...thn she disturb me so make me cant focus the lecture...

yorrr~~~my file all lose oh..apa ini..the things i done justnow all gone..apa ini...coz i directly save in pendrive..so...sien~~... =.=|||

today wanna celebrate jmie bday 1..manatau our timetable not same..waliu..sien dao bao o..coz i got nite class..hmm..thn tot got cinema with them or wat activity after class tim..manatau all dismiss..lol..zadao~~..haha

thn no change la..so better back home la..haha..thx for tofu fetch me back la..lol...

RICE

No comments: