Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 29, 2009

latest work

my latest work..

3d modelling..i started love 3d modelling..haha...very enjoy when doing this..maybe is because all i used were simple shape n simple polygon gua..haha...

this 1 is do for fun..ngek ngek


below the 3 buildings with 3 different colors are my latest project is about tv3..


can recognize the 3 colors?is actually tv3 logo's main color..

----------------------

this character is for my digital portfolio..so i try to make it in 3d n apply it in..
and this 1 is do for fun also..haha
finally can upload my project online..yeah..
here are my video clip that i had done..
here we go...



Digital Portfolio - my showreel





Motion Graphic
Project 1 - Typographic




-i know this 1 all of my classmate are very sien when listening this..typography is wat language looks like..haha..

Project 2 - Speak Out(quit smoking)



----------------------------------------------------------

Short clip - Art Is An Imagination - The Mime



-group with cherly and felicia
-act by wong lou kam n joan sim..

Character World



- This 1 is do it for my portfolio best work...haha

3d modelling - building



-just a short short damn short de reel..
-this 1 also do for my portfolio best work..


RICE

No comments: