Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 5, 2008

Final Project For 2nd year 2nd term

Here Are all of my final project so far..

Digital Media 2 Final Project
Title : Have A Nice Date
-make me die-

*Some Of My Pages*


some of my character

-------------------------------------------

Web Design 1 final Project
Title : December's Memories
-the 2nd project make me die-

*Some Of My Pages*





--------------------------------------------------------

Typography In Digital Media Final Project
-The Most Easier Project(hehe)-

Typographer
Top Agency
-----------------------------------------------------
Design Method 2 Final Project(combine with typography)
Title : Humor In Comic
-The 2nd easier Project-

1st Poster
2nd Poster

-----------------------------------------------

These Are all my final project in this term.got 1 more visual fundamental..will upload soon..
phew~~finally i got time to blog and upload all of my FINAL PROJECT..yeah...haha....
long time didnt talk here...

So i Free Free FREEEEEE
Yeay~~
anyway have a nice day~~~~~

RICE


No comments: